This article concerns hbsp.harvard.edu
- Clear Permissions with Copy of Item
- Clear Permissions with NO Copy of Item
- Printed Coursepack
Add Personal Material
Personal material is included if a student selects the Printed Coursepack option.
Go to the Educators’ website, sign in and go to 'My Library' or 'Coursepacks'. Click on the 'New Coursepack' button.
Fill in the required information, then click 'OK'.
Here are a few things to note:
- It is usually best not to change the 'Start Date' and 'End Date'. The default start date is today, and the default end date is 6 (six) months from today. The dates indicate when you and your students are able to view the contents of the coursepack.
- 'Payment Type' should be set to 'Institution' if your school is paying; it should be set to 'Student' if the individual students will be paying when they follow the Coursepack link.
- The Discipline field is required. Choose that which best describes the course.
Add Personal Materials
Now click 'Add Personal Materials'
You will be asked to confirm 'Is this an original material, authored by you or parties you represent?' by clicking the 'Yes' button.
Next select the type of file you will be uploading.
On the next screen, title the file you are uploading, use the 'Choose File' button to locate and upload your file, accept Study.net's terms and click Continue to proceed.
When you reuse a coursepack, the Study.net materials will not carry over into the new coursepack. The non-HBP materials will need to be added after the new coursepack is created, one at a time. This is primarily due to how its implemented and that its hosted by a third party.