This article concerns https://cb.hbsp.harvard.edu/cbmp/pages/content/elearning#Tutorials
Tutorials are English Web based HTML interactive programs which require an Internet connection to play. The program itself can't be downloaded, and a learner must log into hbsp.harvard.edu to launch the program. It is recommended to run your machine through our system checker for optimal performance.
What Tutorials do you offer? Are they available to all audiences?
We offer the following 20 Tutorials, and 44 modules of Harvard ManageMentor which are also identified as Tutorials, on hbsp.harvard.edu. All Tutorials are only available to the academic market with the method of delivery through coursepacks.
- Accountsville: Impairment of Fixed Assets, Online Tutorial
- Alternative Choice Decision Analysis, Online Tutorial
- Buying Time
- Case Analysis Coach
- Conjoint Analysis: Online Tutorial
- Congruence Model, Online Tutorial
- Cost-Volume-Profit Models, Online Tutorial
- Depreciation Online Tutorial
- Graph of a Perfectly Competitive Market, Online Tutorial
- Internal Control Process, Online Tutorial
- International Macroeconomics
- Introduction to Cost Accounting Systems, Online Tutorial
- Online Tutorial: Customer Lifetime Value
- Online Tutorial: Market Sizing
- Online Tutorial: Pricing for Profit
- Variance Analysis Tutorial
How long do I retain access to the Tutorial?
Tutorials are only available in the academic market. Academics who purchase Tutorials on hbsp.harvard.edu retain access for twelve months from the date of purchase.
I want to use a Tutorial in my class. How do my students and I gain access?
Our coursepacks are the delivery method and our site help explains the coursepack creation process
Can I access the student version by clicking the 'Run Tutorial' link in the 'Student View' section of my coursepack?
No. The 'Run Tutorial' link in the 'Student View' section of your coursepack is not active; the 'Student View' is intended only to give the same visual students encounter when accessing your coursepack, and is not intended to include the full functionality available to the students when they log into their coursepack.
Free Trials - Educator Access to Student View
Educator Premium accounts may access a Free Trial for 3 months to determine if they would like to use the product as course material. Go to http://hbsp.harvard.edu/list/online-tutorial-demo-page and click on the tutorial you want to demo.
Now click the 'Run Online Tutorial' link to launch the student view.
Is there an administrative version of tutorials?
There is not an administrative version, or view, of tutorials that allows administrators to see students' progress through the tutorial. An educator may access the exact same version as students by adding a free trial to their account.