- Android App Subscription Purchased Directly Through Google Play
- iPad/Android App
- iPad/Android App - Issues Begin with Jan/Feb 2012
- iPad App Subscription Purchased Directly Through iTunes
iPad/Android App Renewal
If you subscribed directly through the iTunes store or Google Play, your annual or monthly subscription of Harvard Business Review will automatically renew unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
Turn Off Auto-Renewal
Please follow the steps below to shut off the auto-renewal option for Harvard Business Review.
- From your iPad Tap on the App Store.
- Tap on Featured at the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap on Apple ID, a pop up will appear and you need to select the option "View Apple ID"
- Enter your Apple iTunes password and tap OK
- The next screen you will want to select the option "Manage" under Subscriptions
- From your Manage App Subscription page, choose Harvard Business Review app
- Under Renewal options, Tap On the Auto-Renewal toggle the switch to OFF.
- You’ll receive a confirmation message; tap Turn Off to confirm your choice