This article concerns hbsp.harvard.edu
Activating a Coursepack
You must activate a coursepack to make it available to your students.
- Open the coursepack setup page by selecting it from the list of coursepacks in your Library. You should review the materials you have added to the coursepack before you activate it. You can make changes to a coursepack after you activate it, but you must notify students of the changes by re-distributing the Coursepack Link.
- Click Activate Coursepack. Review the information and make sure you have filled out all the required information for the course.
- Click Activate Coursepack.
- If you selected "Institution Pay" as the Payment Type: Review the products in the shopping cart, and click Next. Choose a billing address or click Add New to enter a new address. Under Payment Information, select to pay by Invoice or by Credit Card and click Next to continue. Review the order information and click Place Order. A message appears to confirm that the coursepack is active. Click OK to continue.
- If you selected "Student Pay" as the Payment Type: After you click Activate Coursepack, a message appears to confirm the coursepack is active. Click OK to continue.